IFS is the Isle of Wight’s premier provider for a complete range of both domestic and commercial Gas Services.
Our excellent and reputable service has been supporting residential and commercial customers across the Isle of Wight for many years, and we are both a proud member of the Isle of Wight Trader Approval Scheme and approved and audited by the Isle of Wight Council’s Trading Standards.
All of our friendly and experienced gas engineers are Gas Safe registered for gas, LPG and natural gas, as well as being fully qualified and working to an incredibly high standard of professionalism.
IFS are fully insured to carry out both domestic and commercial jobs, supporting the people and businesses of this proud island. The customer journey starts with a free and no obligation quote and survey. From there, you may be advised on any of the following competitively priced services:
- Boiler installation, repairs, maintenance, or parts
- Energy efficient boiler services
- Central heating installations and maintenance
- Design and installation of bathrooms, shower rooms, or wetrooms
- General plumbing and repair services
- Gas or LPG installation
- Annual Landlord Gas Safety Certificates (CP12)
- Renewable Energy services
- Cookers, Hobs, Unvented hot water cylinders, Fires, Wall heaters
- Power flushing
IFS promise a tailor-made experience that puts the customer first, working only with qualified, experienced and Gas Safe registered engineers. After your quote and survey, we will fully guarantee that the work is performed to an excellent standard. Once the project is completed, our after sales experience will ensure that you continue to be happy with the work done.
What are you waiting for? Pick up the phone today and give one of our friendly account managers a call on 01983 300022, they will be happy to talk you through the gas services we offer and which ones will be most suitable for you.
IFS have a unique range of skill sets within a single local company. Meaning, we can control every aspect of your project, from design to installation. With our emphasis on quality customer service, workmanship and coming up with the right solution for our clients and customers, we always work our hardest in providing the perfect solution to meet their needs.
The key reasons the IFS service beats the competition:
- We are a local service with trusted tradesmen
- Our unique in-house skill set and multi-trade capabilities
- Our full-project designs and management approach
- Our friendly and professional approach
- We are approved and skilled installers
- Our bespoke solutions made to suit your needs
- We are a recommended company with local references
- We are a team of nationally approved contractors
- Our reliable after care services
- We are a local name you can trust
- Our fully-insured and guarantee products services
With our extensive services of in-house services, IFS can not only install and support your intruder alarm systems, but give you advice and help you improve other areas in your property.
Call us now to discuss your needs with one of our experts at 01983 300022.