IFS is the Isle of Wight’s premier provider for a complete range of both domestic and commercial Plumbing and Heating Services.
To book a heating engineer, or order some specialist heating services on the Isle of Wight, look no further than IFS. There are many good reasons why our customers keep on coming back to us, time after time, starting with our diligent team of plumbers and heating engineers, all of whom are fully qualified and Gas Safe registered.
If you’ve suffered a total boiler breakdown or you are concerned about a potential gas leakage, give our friendly team a call immediately on 01983 300022 and they will be with you as soon as possible. Our service begins as soon as you call us, and will be resolved rapidly so that you don’t have to suffer your heating problems for an extended period of time.
Some of the competitively priced heating services we offer include:
- Boiler and tank installation, maintenance, repair, and parts
- Gas leak issues (LPG and Natural gas)
- Gas safety inspections for landlords (CP12)
- Residential and commercial callouts 24/7
- Central heating installation, maintenance, repair, and parts
Hiring an experienced, professional, and reputable heating services supplier such as IFS will help you avoid complicated problems further down the line. Our team and services have been fully audited and approved by the Isle of Wight Council’s Trading Standards, allowing us to continue our competitively priced and well-liked work that never compromises on quality.
For residential customers and commercial customers on the Isle of Wight, give us a call today on 01983 300022 to ensure that your heating services are provided by only the best, with your home or business premises our greatest concern.
IFS have a unique range of skill sets within a single local company. Meaning, we can control every aspect of your project, from design to installation. With our emphasis on quality customer service, workmanship and coming up with the right solution for our clients and customers, we always work our hardest in providing the perfect solution to meet their needs.
The key reasons the IFS service beats the competition:
- We are a local service with trusted tradesmen
- Our unique in-house skill set and multi-trade capabilities
- Our full-project designs and management approach
- Our friendly and professional approach
- We are approved and skilled installers
- Our bespoke solutions made to suit your needs
- We are a recommended company with local references
- We are a team of nationally approved contractors
- Our reliable after care services
- We are a local name you can trust
- Our fully-insured and guarantee products services
With our extensive services of in-house services, IFS can not only install and support your intruder alarm systems, but give you advice and help you improve other areas in your property.
Call us now to discuss your needs with one of our experts at 01983 300022.