IFS is the Isle of Wight’s premier provider for a complete range of both domestic and commercial Heating and Plumbing services.
We have a dedicated team of plumbers and engineers who are fully qualified and Gas Safe registered. Whether you’ve had a total boiler breakdown or an intermittent fault or leak, friendly members of our team can be with you on the same day. If you need a total bathroom refurbishment, a new wet room, or just some new taps, we are here to support you and go the extra mile to give a first class service, from design to installation.
Our professional and likeable approach has helped us to build a stellar reputation, with customers coming back time and time again. New customers are incredibly satisfied with our high standards of workmanship and are happy to refer us for our services, which include:
- Fixing leaking taps
- Unblocking toilets and drains
- Boiler installation, repair, and maintenance
- Modern heating system installations
- Bathroom design and fitting.
For many of our customer journeys, we start with a free quote and survey to allow us to advise on the best system for you. In the case of an emergency, we can be with you as soon as possible, simply give us a call!
Our team and services have been fully audited and approved by the Isle of Wight Council’s Trading Standards, allowing us to continue our competitively priced and professional work that never compromises on quality. Whether you are a residential customer or one of the Isle of Wight’s many excellent businesses, we will carry out our work to an exceptional standard until you are absolutely satisfied.
For your free quote and survey for any of our plumbing services, pick up the phone and chat with one of our friendly account managers today on: 01983 300022
IFS have a unique range of skill sets within a single local company. Meaning, we can control every aspect of your project, from design to installation. With our emphasis on quality customer service, workmanship and coming up with the right solution for our clients and customers, we always work our hardest in providing the perfect solution to meet their needs.
The key reasons the IFS service beats the competition:
- We are a local service with trusted tradesmen
- Our unique in-house skill set and multi-trade capabilities
- Our full-project designs and management approach
- Our friendly and professional approach
- We are approved and skilled installers
- Our bespoke solutions made to suit your needs
- We are a recommended company with local references
- We are a team of nationally approved contractors
- Our reliable after care services
- We are a local name you can trust
- Our fully-insured and guarantee products services
With our extensive services of in-house services, IFS can not only install and support your intruder alarm systems, but give you advice and help you improve other areas in your property.
Call us now to discuss your needs with one of our experts at 01983 300022.